Drone Aerial Mapping
A powerful addition to our services for enhanced accuracy, reliable data, and risk mitigation.
Aerial Photography, Aerial Mapping, CAD 3D Modeling
GPR has section 107A licensed commercial drone pilots to provide a range of drone aerial mapping solutions which can be a powerful addition to any of our services. We can perform simple aerial 4K photography, aerial mapping, and superimposed CAD 3D modeling. Survey marks in the field decay with time, but our drone services will help you with:
- Permanent records
- Project logistics, planning, and risk mitigation
- Communication with users that do not have direct experience with a site
Benefits of GPR Aerial Drone Mapping
- Aerial maps will preserve the data of the survey on a changing construction site.
- Often construction plans are partial or only have the details of specific phases. If a site has had multiple phases of utility integration and construction, we can generate current “as is” maps.
- Aerial maps provide enough detail and benchmarks so that for years to come, you will be able to recreate any utility paint marks on the ground without needing to resurvey a site.
Call for a Quote:
GPR Data has been a leading expert in the industry for 20 years and is currently expanding to other locations. Contact us today for all your GPR concrete imaging needs.
Eugene, Oregon (Corporate Office)
2645 Suzanne Way, Eugene, OR 97408
1261 SW Binford Lake Pkwy, Portland, OR 97080
Las Vegas, Nevada
8220 Ducharme St, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Los Angeles, California