Bridge Deck Inspections
GPR DATA INC. provides bridge deck condition assessment and analysis, bridge deck inspections and bridge testing using various combinations of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) air-coupled or ground-coupled antennas, and/or Infrared (IR) cameras. Often this data can be collected at highway speeds preventing lane closures.
GPR Data Services Provide:
- 100% deck area coverage for accurate comprehensive data
- Data collected at driving speeds—multiple surveys conducted in one day
- Data produced electronically—for import into GIS or CAD systems
- Non-destructive inspection—more cost effective than conventional methods
- Data is stacked and integrated to produce high resolution output presentations
- Evaluation of deterioration quantities
- Depth of rebar
- Assessment of corrosion
- Concrete compressive strength
- Measurement of overlay thickness
- Quality control of rebar placement
- As built records
Bridge Rebar Inspection
- Bridge deck mapping of rebar, and rebar inspection
- Core locations
- Overlay thickness measurements
- Deterioration boundaries within reinforced concrete deck from chloride-induced corrosion
- Bridge beam rebar inspection
- Concrete condition for rehab planning
- Post tension mapping
- Delamination, Cracks, Fractures
When your job presents unusual or difficult circumstances, we’re the provider for you. For instance, we can scan, map, and accurately reproduce plans for extremely curved decks.
GPR Data has been a leading expert in the industry for 20 years and counting.
Contact us today for all your GPR bridge deck inspection needs.
Eugene, Oregon (Corporate Office)
2645 Suzanne Way, Eugene, OR 97408
1261 SW Binford Lake Pkwy, Portland, OR 97080
Las Vegas, Nevada
8220 Ducharme St, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Los Angeles, California