In today’s engineering practices post tensioning is a critical element that defines the structural capabilities of concrete slabs, concrete decks, and concrete bridges. GPR Data Inc. can complete concrete inspections where we draft and produce as build documents detailing the depth, diameter, and dimensions of any embedded post tensioned system.
Examples of high-resolution 3D GPR data defining the depth, diameter, and dimensions of a single post tensioned bundle embedded in concrete.
GPR Data Inc. has the technical experience to define and characterize specific embedded objects such as post tension cables, fiber optic lines, PVC conduits, metal conduits, rebar, delaminations, voiding, and deterioration. Any cutting, coring, load rating, or retrofitting of post-tensioned slabs without adequate prior scanning can be dangerous and limits the use of the slab.
We can see into concrete before drilling, cutting or coring.
- Rebar placement, depth, position
- Rebar inspection
- Slab thickness
- Inspect walls, floors, decks, slabs, tunnels, balconies and garages
- Post tension mapping
- Concrete, asphalt, masonry block, grouted cells, ICF foam
We have the equipment to do your job accurately and rapidly.
- 1.0 GHz – low frequency, deep penetration, 36″+
- 1.6 GHz – standard antenna, average penetration, 18″+
- 2.0 Palm – high frequency, wall & obstruction avoidance, good depth, 12″+
- 2.6 GHz – high frequency, ultra high resolution, 8″+
Contact GPR Data Inc.
Corporate Office: 541-345-1075
2645 Suzanne Way
Eugene, OR 97408
14832 SE Lee Ave.
Portland, OR 97267