GPR Data Inc. has the technical experience to define and characterize specific embedded objects such as post tension cables, fiber optic lines, PVC conduits, metal conduits, rebar, delamination, voiding, and deterioration. Any cutting, coring, load rating, or retrofitting of post-tensioned slabs without adequate prior scanning can be dangerous and limits the use of the slab.
We can see into concrete or CMU before drilling, cutting or coring.
- Rebar placement, depth, position
- Rebar inspection
- Slab thickness
- Inspect walls, floors, decks, slabs, tunnels, balconies, and garages
- Post tension mapping
- Concrete, asphalt, masonry block, grouted cells, ICF foam
We have the equipment to do your job accurately and rapidly.
- 1.0 GHz – low frequency, deep penetration, 36″+
- 1.6 GHz – standard antenna, average penetration, 18″+
- 2.0 Palm – high frequency, wall & obstruction avoidance, good depth, 12″+
- 2.6 GHz – high frequency, ultra-high resolution, 8″+
We also offer coring services and can create a turnkey package for any project.
Get a Quote
Eugene, Oregon (Corporate Office)
2645 Suzanne Way, Eugene, OR 97408
1261 SW Binford Lake Pkwy, Portland, OR 97080
Las Vegas, Nevada
8220 Ducharme St, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Los Angeles, California